The fall series of Evenings with Artifcts brought in people who were brand new to Artifcts and earned outstanding reviews from new and existing Arti Community members. In fact, 97% of survey respondents rated the series "very" or "extremely" valuable and informative. We’re feeling the love.
What does this mean for you? Well, to start with, we’re definitely bringing back Evenings with Artifcts this spring! And, we can start planning it with confidence and hopefully with your help, too. We’re on a mission to spur and support conversations about the ‘stuff’ in our lives and we’d love your input!
What Should We Talk About Next?
Here are but a few of the ideas that we received, verbatim, from survey respondents.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Export & integration tips with digital vaults (Just you wait. You’ll like what’s coming.)
- Bring Gena [Philbert-Ortega] back
- Repeat all your topics with new presenters
- Real Arti Community members and how they are using Artifcts (Sounds great! Write us at Editor@Artifcts.com to volunteer.)
- What to do with old photos (Start here, and we'll continue to expand!)
- The psychology of letting go of our own material possessions and helping others to do the same (We have an ARTIcles story on this topic scheduled for January! You may also want to read our ARTIcles related to health and aging.)
- What other family genealogy folks find working for them (Will do! We've had so many great conversations with genealogists and genealogy-related ARTIcles with our learnings so far.)
Sharing this wish list with you is both about transparency and about sharing the fun with all of you in the Arti Community!
What do you think of these ideas? What would YOU like to learn and experience in the spring series? Write to us at Editor@Artifcts.com and we’ll be sure to review all your suggestions!
Until then, if you're looking for the Evenings with Artifcts playbacks or related resources from any of our series, they’re all here for you.
© 2023 Artifcts, Inc. All Rights Reserved.